Bespoke CRM for Guest & Co
Customer Relationship Management System for accountancy firm to manage customer data, interactions and account handling.
Guest & Co required the build of a custom CRM to:
- Support their way of working without changing their internal processes
- Have greater visibility of all their customer interactions and communications
- Implement a simple solution that gave them exactly what they needed
- Avoid the implementation of an off the shelf solution that would require customisation - they are often complex and costly
I‑Finity spent time with Guest & Co to learn more about the requirements and went through a discovery phase to capture a phase one specification that delivered on the immediate needs.
The scope of work involved the custom build of a CRM with account management functionality for the accountancy firm to support their operational processes in managing customer data, communications and general account management.
- Provided custom software development services
- Utilised Agile Development Methodology where we built incremental to show features and functionality as they became available for early customer feedback
- Client management: capturing all pertinent information and ability to sort by filters
- Automated process of allocating unique reference numbers to client accounts
- Ability to export data from the CRM for data analysis
- Managed access to standard letter templates and forms for VAT and Tax Returns
- Internal task and messaging system to support accounting teams
- Management reports for capturing timesheets