We are looking for a software engineer to join our development team, in this position you be working with customers both locally and globally. Be part of a culture that encourages new ideas, and fresh perspective. This is a unique opportunity to work closely with the owners to drive change, adoption of new technologies and continuous innovation.
In this role you will be working on projects for customers in the UK, Canada and USA across a diverse range of industries such as financial services, geospatial and education. You will be involved in all areas of development from architectural decisions, design, build, testing and ongoing support.
We require a software engineer that enjoys solving complex technical problems, learning new technologies and thrives working in small business.
The successsful candidate will come with
Commercial experience developing on Microsoft stack (.NET, Node.js)
Expertise on Umbraco CMS (or desire to learn)
Commercial experience or working knowledge of Azure
Contiribute new ideas and fresh perspective
Be part of adopting new technologies and continuous innovation
Create the flexibility you need to be happy at work and home
- A range of projects for you to work on from custom software builds to highly complex technical integrations
- Opportunities to work on our SaaS products, supporting customers on their product roadmap and with our work in Geo-Spatial working on highly configurable data workflows and mapping technologies
- Hands on experience with latest technology tools and frameworks
- Opportunity to shape solutions and contribute original ideas
- Training and development (Accredited Certifications)
- Flexible working arrangements both in terms of time and location
- Technical mentoring and opportunity to undertake R&D projects
- An inclusive, transparent, open and relaxed working environment
We want to shape this role to suit the right candidate and are open to exploring flexible working hours, location, and any other specific requirements you may have.
Please get in touch if you’re interested in shaping your next software development role.
Important: Candidates must have the right to work in the UK - this is a legal requirement and non-negotiable. No agencies please.