Paths and Progress: Website for new HR consultancy
A new HR Consultancy business required a corporate online presence to promote its services with a particular focus on Apprenticeships.
- Provided custom website design and development services
- Delivered a full-service package including website hosting, maintenance, content creation and branding support
- All technical aspects were managed such as domain registering, domain management and security certificate implementation
- Provided customer with a single point of contact to oversee all the elements that were required to support the design and development of the new website
- Promotion of services supported with an easy-to-use contact form to enable online enquiries
- Incorporated key social media channels such as LinkedIn
- Fully mobile responsive website that works on all modern web browsers and across all screen sizes
- Utilising Microsoft Azure Cloud to provide the new business with the options to grow and expand as required with a scalable solution
Regardless of the size or the amount of content available on a website it is always our recommendation that the site is secured with a security certificate. This level of protection shows end customers you take security seriously as well as providing customers with confidence they are accessing a secure site. Furthermore, there are search engine optimisation benefits of having a secured site with an SSL certificate, as secure sites are prioritised over non-secure sites.