Responsive website with discoverable and on page menu content – no downloading of PDFs
Provided custom website development services to enable Fancy Hanks to have a fully customised website solution based on their new branding. The newly designed website needed to showcase the high-quality photography Fancy Hanks had commissioned showcasing their food and ambience.
Time was spent upfront to capture the content requirements and this was used to inform the content architecture, site structure and navigation. Accessibility was another consideration to make all content discoverable by search engines but also to make it easy for customers to access content such as menus without having to download PDF documents.
The project also delivered in person training on Umbraco CMS to enable Fancy Hanks to manage all the website content and in particular the ability for them to easily update their menus. The training was further supported with a documented user guide that provides a step by step approach.
Responsive website on Umbraco CMS to support the opening of new bar and kitchen with easy access to menu content:
- Utilised supplied branding assets consisting of logos, colour palette and typography to inform the responsive design of the website
- Umbraco back office fully customised to support content needs such as the menus providing full capability to add titles, descriptions, labels and pricing
- Showcased the supplied high-quality professional photography throughout the site
- Integrations with Booking Quandoo and Mailchimp for newsletter sign ups
- Blog that supports multiple layouts and all multi-media assets
- Contact form with reCAPTCHA
- Menu content displayed within web pages for discoverability by search engines
- On page menus also provide a user-friendly experience across all device sizes – there is no downloading or viewing of PDF menus
- Delivered CMS training for Fancy Hank’s to manage their own website content
- Provide website hosting and maintenance