New Website design and development requirements:
The requirement was to build a new website for South IT East IT to be able position who they are, who they work with and what services they offer. A primary goal of the website was to enable potential customers to get in touch with the South IT East IT team. The secondary goal was to provide a place where they can point potential customers too for them to learn more about services and solutions.
Key project deliverables:
- Customised design templates using the existing company logo with the introduction of supplementary secondary colours
- Fully mobile responsive site
- Umbraco 8 website development
- Content architecture, site structure, site map and onsite search
- Populated the site with it’s content and imagery
- Sourced strong visuals and people imagery for customer to approve before they were uploaded to the media library for use on the website
- Customise contact form with Recaptcha to reduce spam
Our approach to delivery:
An initial scoping of requirements was discussed and documented to ensure the website project aligned with the goals of the business. Our customer was looking for a fast route to market as it had no online presence to direct customers too. We worked efficiently to plan the content requirements we needed from South IT East IT and our team were able to take the lead on some areas. This removed the reliance on South IT East IT who were often on the road delivering their IT services to their end customers. All our deliverables were put forward for an early review and final approvals were sought before anything went live.
Designed and developed a custom website that provided South It East IT with a fast route to market. This was possible to achieve with the lean processes we have in place and working with agile methodology. From a technical perspective Umbraco makes it easy for us to develop customised solutions both on the front end and the back office where content creation and updates take place.