Lowery Website Design
New Umbraco website for an electrical and civil engineering business who self-manage content updates.
Umbraco Website Redesign and Development Project:
The project involved a redevelopment and redesign of the previous website to meet the growing needs of the business and their expanded service offerings. The new website needed to provide an effective validation point to support new business.
The project involved:
- Simplifying the navigation. Simplifying the navigation structure and move away from needing several layers of menu options
- Accessibility & User Experience. Designing a user friendly and accessible site across all web browsers and screen sizes (mobile, laptops, tablets, desktops)
- Fast Page Speed. Ensuring website performance with optimal page load speeds
- Case Studies. Effectively showcasing customers, work and location
- Long-term Management. Providing a solution that enabled Lowery to update and manage their own website content
- Mobile Friendly. Fully mobile responsive website and design
- Optimised SEO. Strong content architecture with SEO implementation to support search engines
- Simple Menu. Simplified the content structure with a clear and easy to use menu
- News Feature. Created a news page for Lowery to easily add articles to refresh the website content
- Flexible Design. Dynamic homepage design to provide flexibility