TerraFlow Surface Manager App
Custom software development to build an app to manage the height of surfaces against designs. The app enables a user to upload an engineering design file that defines the three-dimensional surface, inclusive of all heights and angles that need to be targeted. It is using geographic and engineering data to optimise the design. The system continuously compares the height of the GPS antenna against the surface that is being targeted.
A key benefit for the user is to be able to analyse both cut & fill as well as angles in real time. Data is downloaded directly to the handheld for in field data processing, supporting the individual as they walk across the site. The app supports customers managing Landfill sites and road designs.
- Custom development to deliver the exact app functionality that was signed off in the documented technical scope
- Comprehensive software testing to ensure the app behaved exactly as expected
- Enable early customer testing and review of feedback for final revisions
- Managed entire software development lifecycle
- Provide ongoing support and maintenance
- ArcGIS Runtime
- Windows App